You can enter your artwork in periodic art calls from Art-Competition.net.
Gallery 25N's curator will select artists from these competitions for a solo or group exhibition.
For full details go to www.Art-Competition.net
The major benefit that Gallery 25N (G25N) provides to artists is the promoting of their artwork and their exhibit to a worldwide audience. This audience has developed over the past twelve years and is composed of art buyers, collectors, architects, commercial developers, interior designers, curators and other galleries.
Find out more:
G25N provides global exposure with direct marketing of artists' work and talents with the following strategies:
- The artist's work is exposed to thousands of visitors through G25N virtual exhibits.
- A press release is sent out announcing each artist's exhibitions to the media through press release outlets and more than 100 event art website listings.
- Each artist's exhibit is retained on the gallery website in the Previous Exhibits Section for additional and ongoing exposure.
- Each artist exhibiting at G25N is promoted in the Artist Website Pro's Art Market Newsletter with a distribution of 10,000 recipients in the international art market.
- An extensive social networking marketing campaign is executed for each exhibit via Google Plus, LinkedIn, TalkArt, Delicious, Tweeter, Pinterest, etc. This campaign creates more traffic, exposure and back links to the artistâ€™s online exhibit and their personal website.
- Artists gain valuable art exposure, marketing their artwork and building their biography and resumes for gallery exhibits where other notable artists have exhibited.
- All sales transactions are handled directly between the artist and seller. All sale inquiries to the website will go directly back to the artist.
- The copyright to all of the artwork shown on the G25N is that of the respective artist and any of the artwork may not be reproduced in any fashion without the written consent of the artist.
- Artists are able to not only gain art gallery experience, but are also able to add to and to develop their bios and art resumes. This will assist the artist in selling their artwork and developing a successful art career.